Participants are invited to submit electronic abstracts for either poster only or oral preferred on one of the main topics of the conference.
The deadline for abstract submission is September 25, 2017. Thereafter, abstracts will be reviewed. Authors will be notified of their acceptance / rejection by October 2017.
Abstracts will be published as conference proceedings.
The contact information defined on the abstract form must be that of the presenting author of an abstract and no one else. All correspondence (primarily by email) will be sent to the presenting author.
Congress registration by at least one author is essential.
Guidelines for submission:
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Standard abbreviations must be used. Other abbreviations must be defined in brackets after the first use of the word.
- The abstract should be structured in paragraphs as follows:
objective(s), material and methods, results and conclusion(s).
- 2.500 signs is the maximum length for an abstract text (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be published as typed by the author. Submitted abstracts can be re-opened for revision at any time before the deadline.
Guidelines for poster presentation:
The poster presentation will be held on Saturday December 09, 2017 at 08:30 am.
Posters shall be mounted on Friday starting at 09:00 pm. They have to be removed latest on Saturday until 02:00 pm. At the registration desk, you receive material to fix the poster.
Please note: Posters have to be in vertical format (DIN A0 - maximum height: 130 cm; width: 90 cm).