Delegates are invited to submit electronic abstracts for oral or poster presentations on one of the main topics of the conference.
The deadline for abstract submission is September 1, 2019. Thereafter, abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee. Authors will be notified of their acceptance/rejection by the beginning of October.
The contact information defined on the abstract form must be that of the presenting author of an abstract and no one else. All correspondence (primarily by e-mail) will be sent to the presenting author.
Conference registration by at least one author is essential.
Guidelines for submission:
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Authors are responsible for the literary standard of submitted abstracts. If necessary, authors are recommended to seek help of English speaking colleagues.
- Standard abbreviations must be used. Other abbreviations must be defined in brackets after the first use of the word.
- 2,500 characters (including spaces) is the maximum length for an abstract text (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be published as typed by the author. Submitted abstracts can be re-opened for revision at any time before the deadline.